Sunday, July 18, 2010

like

now, i'm in fajar harapan at my friend's room. because of the stupid "penghayatan lestari", my beautiful Sunday gone. i should sitting in front of my study corner and do some revision. if not, i will become moron.

however, i still like the Uni's life. it gives me so much freedom and yet i have to be more discipline. i have to more independent. i have to take care of my both academic and co-curriculum. i can do my homework, revision and assignment until 2400 and sleep until 0730. i no need to sit inside a same classroom until 2pm. i can go to library anytime and study whatever i like. i can choose go which desasiswa canteen for my meal. i can go jogging or swimming or gym or just doing nothing inside my room.

USM is so beautiful and its compound is not very big. i can go anywhere by walking. sometime i can take bus. it's very convenient to go anywhere i like. it's very to get what i want which the condition is i have enough money.

everyone in here is a friendly. there is no gap between seniors and juniors, lecturer and student. we respecting each other. i like the environment here. "for a sustainable tomorrow" is what the main thing i learn in here. i have to work hard and study hard for save those under billions. like my academic adviser said to me: " don't worry so much about your academic. maintain the CPGA 3.00 and above is ok already. attach more with your soft skill. University still a place which allow you to do mistake. so, do what ever you want!"

i can't tell you how much i love USM within words. In just a couple of weeks time, i fall in love with USM....

No comments: