Thursday, May 13, 2010

Medsi

after passed the 1st part of medsi (objective questions) , now i will hav my 2nd part of medsi (interview) at Kuantan on 20th May.

frankly, i was so surprise when i know that i got the Medsi interview. i just simply answered the questions and i didn't bring some much hope on it. But, i'm very happy, not because of i'm selected, it's because i can go Kuantan. resting at home sometime will feel very boring.

my ambition is not a teacher and everyone knows that, but most of the people surrounding me trying to persuade me go and be a teacher especially my mum. when she knew that i got apply the UPSI to be a chemistry teacher, she was so happy. everyday she told the advantages to be a teacher, tell all her friends that i got apply to be a teacher, likes i didn't apply other courses but education. she also thinking to find the what Saifuddin to ask him write a recommend letter for me. this really makes me feel annoying. by the way, she's my mum, what can i say???

actually i'm still ok IF i selected, i'm like to teach people and i like to communicate with people. the bad news is all my friends dislike the way i teach them. some will hate me after i teach them because sometime i'm quite hot temper. if can, i want some more challenge job. Hire=Fire and i don't care. i want to learn more. i want to travel the world and see different things.

sigh... now waiting the day comes

No comments: