Thursday, May 20, 2010

medsi interview

today, i woke up at 0500 and 0600 get really to Kuantan for the interview. my father was company me go there but i'm the one who driving. our destination is University Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia. i never been there before and sure got a bit nervous if i cannot get there on time.

after left the highway, i follow the signboards to UIAM. my father kept telling me that in Kuantan won't so easy get lost and we can reach there on time. so, i followed his instructions. unfortunately, he gave me wrong way. the UIAM just besides us and my father said it's not UIAM. some more he said UIAM impossible so near and so easily to find. then, we wasted about 10 minutes to drive around. then, we back to the same place. sighed!!!

UIAM is very very huge. if the guard didn't show me the way to interview place, sure i will lost again. when i reached there, i saw people surrounding me are all Malays. i told myself, never mind, here is UIAM, sure Muslims are the major. after i went to the customer service counter to get more specific direction and went to interview place, i just realised that i am the one and only one Chinese there. Oh My God... 15 persons for room 3, 3 guys and i am the male Chinese. i walked through the waiting corridor and i confirm that i am the only Chinese. =_=

i am the first one to call for the interview.

1st task is colour blind test. for me sure as easy as ABC. i got both car and motor licenses, ok!

the 1st question they asked me : " bolehkah anda cerita tentang latar belakang pendidikan Malaysia?"

i was so "OH MY GOD!!!" my mind was totally blank, BLANK!!! what to do?

i had to answer in BM : " semasa kita berumur 7, kita harus masuk sekolah rendah. sekolah rendah ada sekolah melayu, sekolah cina and sekolah tamil. lalu, kita akan masuk sekolah menengah. dalam sekolah rendah ada UPSR dan sekolah menengah ada PMR and SPM. selepas, SPM, kita boleh pilih pergo belajar kat kolej, matric, form six atau A level."

that moment, i was screaming in my heart " ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!! anyone???"

next questions, "bolehkah anda beritahu kami apa itu ozon?"

walao... ozon? apa itu ar, bang????

i answered : " dalam udara terdapat banyak jenis gas. ozon adalah trioxide. blah blah blah..."

i just told them how ozon is form. it's what i study. but i think they are not very satisfy with my answer. (after the 3rd questions, i realise that they actually want the uses of ozone,)

next questions, "apa itu kesan rumah hijau? green house effect."

i answered : " biar saya ambil contoh yang senang faham. macam kereta dalam sinaran matahari tanpa buka tingkap and tanpa buka angin hawa. suhu kat dalam kereta kan sangat tinggi? macam bumi kita, ozon semakin nipis, asap buangan contoh karbon diosikda yang menyerap haba menyebabkan bumi kita semakin panas serta tidak dapat 'cool down' "

finally, i saw they were smiling and node their heads.

after that, they also asked me some common questions like 'why you want to be a teacher?', 'why you are interested to be a teaccher?', 'your math is better than chemistry and why you choose to teach chemistry but not math?', 'describe about yourself.' and finally 'anything to ask us?'

thanks God!!! then, i asked them how and when i can know the result. they told me : " WE ALSO DUNNO."

@_@

then, i took my belongings, said thank you, started my car and bye bye, Kuantan......




No comments: