Sunday, August 26, 2012

KLCC book fair

 Metro bus... safe and fast. it's always my 1st choice transport to KL....


 in old days, after i arrive KL, i quickly rush to Genting bus~~ if not, i scare will late for work.



 RapidKL... since when they change the card to token??? feel weird taking token in monorail...


 i was thinking am i lost??? this is my 1st time in KL in year 2012~~~ hahaha



 i see you and i know i'm in the right way to KLCC


 High class people's place~~


 air-cond o~~~ KL ppl oso like to walk de mie??? from Pavilion to KLCC need around 5 to 10 mins walk de o....


 I ARRIVE!!!!

 beautiful sky without haze.... and SELAMAT HARI JADI, MALAYSIA


 one of my favourite author, ou yang lin... i read his books since i was form 2


 his clinic!!!


 his nurse~~~


 i was here... beratur for his signature....


 he was there...


 30mins, he roughly finished signed ~10 ppl.... i was starving and Amee was waiting for me... sorry la, "yi sheng ge ge"

my books~~~ yeah!!!


new bookmarks and a new water bottle for my final year in USM

No comments: