Thursday, June 28, 2012

leisure time after exam part 1


Thanks to my friend, Lee Chen and her boyfriend, Xiao Lin for bringing Cui Yin and Me to Bukit Tambun for a seafood dinner. I was really relax and happy that night. After the exam, i no need to think how to answer the questions. No more memorizing the notes, formula and points like hell. 


Nice Amra Juice.... but quite expensive~~~~

Kepah~~~ shells is more than the kepah's meat

"lai liu ha" not bad la.... just RM4 per prawn and bit salty for me.

"chu chu" i like its taste... very very very delicious!!!!

"si ham" like like like~~~ hahahaha. my favourite!!! 

OMG~~~~ 

then, we went for 2nd round in dunno where for the famous tomyam....

for me, OK OK only nia....


then, last station USM, IK for sleep~~~ hahahaha



continue part 2 next day






No comments: