Friday, May 4, 2012

seniors

time flies, you know. a month later, i will sit for my 4th sem exam. i only have 1 more year study in USM. ha ha ha... so fast, i will be a senior too. why my course is not 4 years? then i can enjoy more study life, more fun???

recently, i attended the chemistry night. i was the MC. it was my first time to be MC and surprisingly i didn't feel nervous. be frankly, i was enjoying the stage. maybe i born to be a star on the stage??? actually, i feel quite sad when seeing the seniors taking photos. this is their last sem, last year in USM. they always help me when i was in troubles. they always guide me. they always give me advice. sometimes, they will ask me to go for movies, 6am McD breakfast and etc etc. it's really fun to be with them. especially my direct senior, Xuan, she is likes my elder sister, always taking care of me. Miki, the one who always blur blur and making a lot of laughter.   Allen, my abang~~~ he is a funny man... seriously funny. at the same time, he is very good in take care of people surrounding him....

thx God again for letting me meet them. wish them all the best and good luck in their future. the little junior here will always support and pray for them. JIA YOU!!!

No comments: