Thursday, April 5, 2012

birthday?

yesterday, my friend asked me about my birthday. my birthday is coming and how i want to celebrate it? i was like 'what???' is it too early to talk about my birthday?

when i was a kid, i love my birthday. receiving wishes, presents, and friends are all celebrate for me, it's really makes me feel that i am very important for them. for sure, i'm happy. but as i grown up, i'm change. i become not very exciting about my birthday. my birthday, it's a day in 365 days, nothing special... but i always be grateful that i'm still alive and be thankful to the God and my parents for bringing me to this fantasy world.

now, on my birthday, i always will call back home, say thank you to my mum and have some chit chat with her.  i am not a good boy when i was in secondary school. except i having a good grad in examination, i don't think that i am a very nice. i always hurting people's heart. now, i try to improve myself and make myself a better person. i hope that my family will be proud of me. i want them to feel relieve for having a kind, mature-thinking and responsible son. my family had did a lot of things for me. i do really appreciate it. i am a present for my parents and i want to be the best present that they even have. then, my birthday become more meaningful.

if you ask me what i want on my birthday, i just want people who surrounding me always happy and healthy. that's all...

i'm just a human, an ordinary man and i not really like to celebrate my birthday. the day i born to this world is the day my mum suffer the most. i always pray for her always in health and happy..

the end~

No comments: