Saturday, July 25, 2009

quite long post, st.john flag day

today is St. John Ambulances Malaysia Flag Day. so, i also took part in it. after tuition class, i straight away go to my destination, Esso.

since this is my last year take part in this activity, i decided to teach my juniors some techniques to collect money. besides Esso, i also went to the petrol station which just opposite.

actually the activity ran very smooth, but something happened. the Esso tauke niong very unhappy with us. i don't know why. suddenly she came to me and said: " next year i won't let you all come here to collect money already. look at you all not serious with your duty. sometime, i saw some of you stand together and chit-chat. you cannot go to pump oil there and ask for donation? see, you friends come here to chit-chat. Blah Blah Blah"

she didn't give me a chance to explain. i don't want them go pump oil there because i afraid us will scare their customers away. some more, the petrol got added benzene which cause cancer in it, i don't want my juniors get cancer. some of them is very fresh, definitely partner with seniors first. i have to admit they smile less, but they just form 2 and form 3, we cannot ask too much from them. they really did their best. other members came to find me because time is up, they waiting for my car. actually she made all of us not mood to continue the activity. all the juniors felt very upset. she really don't know the situation.

BUT, you all know me la. i'm a very nice and good boy. before we left there, i went inside the office to find her said sorry again and tried to explain. she asked me shut up and listened to her. she said: " when i talk, can you close your mouth and open your ears, listen?" then, she shot me again. she thought i will angry with her. unfortunately, i'm not. i tried to save Hwa Lian and St John images. i hope next year we also can come here to collect money. this time she seem more nice than first time. maybe she knows she too over already. what she trying to do is want us to be better.

i know what she thinking. she think that she giving us such a good chance to stand in her station
to collect money and she didn't see some good working attitudes. then she become very angry. she wants to teach us how to do, but the way she talk to us like scolding us.
(but i told my mum the story. my mum told me that she knows the tauke niong. she is quite temper and hate to lose.)

then, we back to school and count money. how much? i cannot tell. but temerloh town group success collected most money. WELL DONE!

who want to view the photos can go to my facebook and friendster, k?

bye bye.....

P/S: when i free, i will write a story. so be patient la.....

No comments: